So, after a prolonged absence, I've decided to get back into blogging. I had lots of questions from readers as to where my blog went and realized that people were actually reading! However, due to the reasons for shutting down my previous blog, I have made the following resolutions for my new blog.
1. I will write shorter posts (most of the time!)
2. I will not write about my job. I will write about my profession and anonymous stories about my work, but I will not write anything specific.
3. I will not care how many people are reading. I will not be obsessed with blog stats. It destroyed me last time!
4. I will not take nasty comments personally.
5. I be talkin' with small words (that's from Mrs. Mustard; in truth, you should probably have a dictionary close at hand when reading my posts.)
Hope you enjoy and I always appreciate comments and feedback. It makes things more interactive. As I post, I will be re-importing old posts from my old blog, except those that violate my new rules. So when I reach 110 posts on this new blog, all 110 of my old posts will be here too!