Thursday, May 24, 2007

Marriage advice

So, apparently my blog is a prime source of marriage advice. I am utterly fascinated by the keyword searches people have used that brought them to my blog. I also feel somewhat guilty at the sheer disappointment they must have experienced when arriving here. Case in point. Some poor soul typed “why doesn’t my wife touch me anymore” into Google, and my Happy Daddy blog was the third hit that resulted. Another gentleman typed “what to do when your wife won’t pay attention”. My Happy Daddy blog made the top 10. Unfortunately for them, this blog offered no advice beyond the sarcastic. Sorry gentlemen. If I had the answers to these questions, I would be so wealthy I could afford that wine trip to the Loire Valley I’ve been drooling over. Heck, I could pay for my whole family and most of the people that read this blog.

No comments: